- You would like to block the processing of CF* Queues immediately;
- You would like the Scheduler to process the existing queues but ignore any new queues;
- You want to have a "Planning Fence" so that the CIF traffic is executed and processed at specific times of the day;
- You would like to block all or some of the CIF traffic during specific times.
- SCM APO Release Independent
- SAP ERP Release Independent
scm, outbound, smq1, cfc1, /SAPAPO/C2, CF*, STOP Status, outbound scheduler, inbound scheduled , KBA , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.