A web application to export a Crystal report to Comma Separated Values format fails with 'Error:An error has occurred: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042A4A'
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Internet Information Server 7.5
- Identity Property of the Application pool under which the Web application is deployed, is set to 'ApplicationPoolIdentity' account.
- 'ApplicationPoolIdentity' account is a default account and does not have any rights to access Crystal reports or DLLs.
- Identity Property needs to be set to the account which is has rights over files and DLL's required to export reports to CSV format. eg. 'Local System' account'.
- Change the Identity of the Application Pool to 'Local System' account.
export to CSV; Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042A4A; Cr 2008 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem