When activate delivered report areas and reports in Transaction code ORDYWB, the activation is failed. Also the three errors below can be seen in the log:
- RFC connection XXXCLNTYYY cannot be reached in Transaction code ORDYWB. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG013)
- System XXXCLNTYYY does not support remote activation of BI Content objects. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG054)
- Activation finished. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG019)
Note: The 'XXX' is a system ID and the 'YYY' is a client number.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
Interactive report, C41, Best Practice, configuration, guide, activate, InfoType, CRM OLTP Reporting, content, transport , KBA , CRM-ANA-OR , Interactive Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.