In the Project on adding New Team Member the Billable option gets check bydefault.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view .
- In the Show field select All Projects and in the Find field enter PQR(where PQR is the project id) and click on the Go button.
- Select the project PQR and click on Edit->Project Plan and goto subtab Work Breakdown Structure.
- In the below section further navigate to the Work tab and click on the Add Row button.
Here, you can see for column name Billable the check-box gets selected bydefault.
Defaulting of the Billable option depends on the Project Type.
For example:If the project is of type Customer Project , Direct Cost Project etc which are billable then on adding the rows under the Work tab, bydefault it gets as billable.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To