No tax is determined for the line items of the sales order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Show All Orders and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Edit the sales order and select the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab, where you can see 4 line items
- Select the Taxes subtab.
- The tax is determined for only first line item.
The first line item of the sales order is a Sales Kit product (which has a bundle of other products), the other line items of the order are subpart of the Sales Kit product, hence the tax determination will only be shown for the first line item.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To