You post a customer invoice, however, the invoice is not visible in the customer account monitor.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Find the corresponding Invoice Id for the particular customer
- Status of Customer Invoice is released.
- Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- In the Customer Accounts view, open the details of the particular Customer .
- Document entry for the Invoice is not available.
You will be able to observe that status of Customer Invoice is Released but the corresponding journal entry is not available as the period in which the invoice is posted is blocked for accounting transaction. You will be able to observe a task under Unposted Source Document.
- Go to the General Ledger work center, and choose the Master Data view.
- Select the Companies subview.
- Select the company ID and then choose Set Process Control.
- Show 0- All Entries
- Click Add Row.
- Maintain Process Control Status as 1 - Not Blocked.
- Select Business Process Group, for example, 02 Customer Invoicing.
- Specify Entry Possible Until with a date in the future.
- Maintain From Posting Date and the To Posting Date, and make sure the posting date of the Invoice is included.
- Save and Close.
You should be able to successfully post the customer invoice from Unposted Source Document and now it will be available for selection in the Customer Account.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To