- No error message "ME 365 No partner schema entered for &" issue when try to input partner function in Purchase Order (PO) by T-code ME21N.
- The database table EKPA not updated with the partners of a purchase order (PO) at the purchase order saving. However it might happens, that if you open the PO (ME22n, ME23n), the partner or partners are displayed on the header "partners" tab and this is observable only for certain document type. In documents like Outline agreements similar symptom can appear, expect the step, that in outline agreements the system shows ME 365 (No partner schema entered for Purch. doc. type) system message if you press the partner button, but still the document is saveable.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SPRO, IMG, ME22N, ME23N, ME31L, ME32L, ME33L, ME31K, ME32K, ME33K, ME365, ME351, ME 351, ME364, ME 364, EKKO, GS. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.