- Executing transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 requires providing country besides Legal Regulation.
- The address comparison scheme for the related Legal Regulation has been defined with checking object 'Country', as recommend by SAP.
- Simulation will only identify hits for a SPL master data record in case name and country are matching.
- This means that SPL master data records delivered from data provider containing country ' ' or 'XX', which have been created with country ' ' in GTS SPL master data record, will always be found as a hit, when name is matching.
- But SPL master data records containing one or more special countries will only lead to a hit in case respective country has been selected in selection screen of /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3, so that name and country are matching.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620
Simulation, Allgemeine Adressprüfung simulieren, Land, Mussfeld, Treffer , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , SLL , Global Trade Services / Logistics Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.