- You execute the foreign currency valuation program (program: SAPF100, transaction code F.05; program: FAGL_FC_VALUATION, transaction code: FAGL_FC_VAL) for Open Items.
- In transaction OB59 the flag "Balance valuat." (V_T044A-XSALB) is unticked.
- You realize that at posting the system post both valuation loss and revenue per accounts instead of netting them.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Valuation, balance valuation, net, debit, credit , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.