- You don't want to provision email address from IDM to ABAP systems, so you disabled attribute "primaryMail" in UpdateABAPUser pass.
- You then expect IDM will not provision email data to ABAP systems, but after provisioning(Modify action triggered), the email address of ABAP user in target system was deleted.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.1
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
ID Mgmt, business suite connector, remove, ToSAP, ToSAPIdentity, Modify ABAP User, ModifyABAPIdentity. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.