cs_convert() raises error "The conversion/operation was stopped due to a syntax error in the source field." if all of below conditions are true:
- The application works on locales (setting $LANG variables or calling cs_locale()) whose dateformat is not mdy, e.g. JAPANESE.
- The application does not call cs_dt_info() which sets conversion information of datetime.
- The application runs upon Sybase Software Developer Kit ESD7 and higher.
- The application tries to convert CS_CHAR_TYPE to CS_DATETIME_TYPE via cs_convert().
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
- OpenClient Client-Library
- Language modules Open Client Client-Library
cs_convert, datetime, convert, ##745973 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.