- Creating a relational connection from BI with a JCO connector with mapped RFC Destinations continue to auto-generate and the programIDMapping fails to be used when running a query.
- What BW Authorizations are needed to create a JCO Connector
- Could not generate a callback program ID: (73) You have no authorization to change destination DF_JCO_[BI_APS]-X1_0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- SAP Netweaver BW JCO Connectivity (BW)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biSL autogenerate RFC , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.