You are unable to link the Product Category to the Service Processor.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view and Employee Work Distribution sub-view.
- Go to the section Business Area:Service and Support and select Processor for Service Request and click on the Edit button.
- In the Edit Work Distribution Rules screen click on the button Add Rule and maintain record for the Employee Responsible.
In the below section you can see there is no tab for Product Category, so that Employee can be link to the Product Category.
There is no Fine-Tune activity maintained to link the Employee with the Product Category.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Current Projects and click on the Go button.
- Select the current project and click on the button Open Activity List and go to the section Fine-Tune.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Activities and in the Find field search with Criteria to Determine Responsibilities for Service Requests and click on the Go button and Open the activity.
- In the Criteria to Determine Responsibilities for Service Requests screen click on the link Select Criteria to Determine Processor - Service Request.
- In the Criteria screen, you need to select the criteria from drop-down as Processor by Country, Service and Incident Category, Product Category - SRQ and Save it.
Once done,Product Category tab will be available to link it with Employee Responsible under the Work Distribution Rule screen.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To