In a subcontracting process, there is an older purchase order created with a partial quantity against a purchase requisition, remaining an open quantity in the requisition. This purchase requisition is deleted but the pending requirement is still appearing for one of the components in transaction MD04.
Other symptoms can include:
- A subcontracting purchase requisition is created from production order with components. Production order is closed and purchase order fully delivered, but still there are requirements in transaction MD04, even if the production order has been deleted.
- A subcontracting purchase order has been completely delivered and still is shown in MD04.
- A purchase order has been archived, but the demand still appears in MD04.
- Requirement data of material provided to vendor for subcontracting is inconsistent.
In order to solve this, SAP Note 115899 was checked but transaction MD04 is still wrong.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Stock requirement list, EKPO-ELIKZ, bill of material, dependent requirement, remain, RSNUM, RESB, BOM, CS01, CS02, ECC, Subcontracting, subcontracting purchase requisition, subcontract order, subcontractor scheduling agreement, subcontractor, components, dependent requirement, SK-BED, LB-BED, reservation, schedule line, inconsistency,Sub Contract, sub-contract, demand, discrepancy, ME21N, SubReqr, subcontracting, subcon, MD04 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , PP-MRP-PP , Procurement Proposal , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.