The automatic transport of master data creates incorrect results in target.
For example following problems appear in target after the transport:
- Some values are missing
- Values are not included in hierarchy, but can be found under Nodes not Allocated
- Redundant entries in hierarchy (old entry not deleted from hierarchy as expected)
- Various dump appear due to due to GUID-inconsistencies described in SAP note 859500
- Customizing is incomplete or changes missing.
- Release independent
- BW-based Consolidation (SEM-BCS)
manual transport, master data, hierarchy , KBA , FIN-SEM-BCS-MD-TR , Transport , FIN-FB-TR , Transport-Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.