- SySAM windows service (lmgrd.exe) cannot start from a DOS prompt:
Starting the SYSAM service
The SYSAM service is starting.
The SYSAM service could not be started.
The service did not report an error.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.
- SySAM log file (SYBASE.log) returns the following stack trace:
Flexible License Manager status on Fri 6/16/2017 09:46
[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
License server status: @MyHostName
License file(s) on MyHostName: C:\Sybase\SYSAM-2_0\licenses\MyLicense.lic:
lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system.
The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the
port or hostname in the license file has been changed.
Server name: MyHostName
License path: @MyHostName;
FlexNet Licensing error:-15,570
For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".
- PowerBuilder served license file is recognized as invalid in a Remote Desktop environment
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) All versions
- SAP Infomaker (IM) All versions
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) All versions
lmtools.exe, IPv4, IPv6 , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , BC-SYB-IM , InfoMaker , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.