- Text truncated.
- When exporting to RTF, some text are truncated.
- When exporting a report to RTF format from Crystal Reports, the text that displays on multiple lines are truncated after applying a product update.
- Crystal Reports 2008 with Service Pack 5 and higher.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011 with Support Pack 05 and higher.
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Insert a text object on the report, and add multiple lines of text.
- Export the report to RTF format.
- When opening the RTF document generated in MS Word, notice the text is slightly truncated at the top.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01701461
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates:
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008:
- Fix Pack 6.3
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011:
- Support Pack 08
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 02
- The issue is planned to be resolved in the following product updates:
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio:
- Service Pack 7
CR, Truncated, export, RTF , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013