After the migration to the SAP HANA database, you can't not activate InfoObject 0BPARTNER / 0CUSTOMER / 0GN_VENDOR / 0VENDOR, or other master data/text infoobject.
The error messages are:
- column store error
- Could not create logical index
- Creation of column view for 0BPARTNER failed
- Creation of column view for 0CUSTOMER failed
- Creation of column view for 0GN_VENDOR failed
- Creation of column view for 0VENDOR failed
- SAP NW BW 7.30 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.31 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.40 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.50 and higher
- HANA database 1.0 all releases
Create logical index, Creation, column view, 0BPARTNER, 0CUSTOMER, 0GN_VENDOR, 0VENDOR, 0LANGU, Master Data, Master Text, RS_BW_POST_MIGRATION, RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE , KBA , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , BW-WHM-DBA , Data Basis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.