- Message AAPO 123 - 'Asset &1 will not be deactivated, it has a net book value' issued in asset complete retirement posting
- Asset cannot be deactivated in complete retirement or complete intercompany/intracompany transfer
- Net Book Value (NBV), e.g. 1 JPY or 1 EUR remained in at least one depreciation area after complete retirement or complete inter-company/intra-company transfer
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Asset scrap, ABAVN, ABUMN, ABT1N, retire, VZNAFA , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.