- When searching customer interactions in interaction history (view ICCMP_BT_INR/InrHistSearch ) on IC WebClient UI, if more than 100 transactions are found, you could notice that not the latest 100 transactions are displayed, some latest transactions are lost in result list.
- If you encounter the similar issue in view "Last Interactions" of account identification (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/LastInteractions) which is displayed after you confirmed an account, please check the KBA 2320802 mentioned in See Also part of this KBA.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
ICCMP_BT_INR/InrHistSearch, miss, missing from, last 100, are not shown, as a result, opportunities, complaints, activities, sort, latest ones selected, error, standard sorting, query, Account identification, confirm, empty search, visible, latest documents, transaction category. , KBA , CRM-IC-IHI , Interaction History , CRM-BTX-ANA-RFW , Reporting Framework , CRM-IC-INR , Interaction Record , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.