This limitation is applicable for the meal per diem deduction functionality for Austria. Meal Per Diem Deductions for mixed trip is not supported completely. For these trips, the system calculates only the deductions for foreign segments. In case of multiple foreign segments on the same day, the system does not consider the time that you spend in multiple foreign segments. The domestic segment deduction for mixed trips is also not accurate.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Travel and Expenses work center.
2. Select the Expense Reports work center view.
3. Create a new expense report of type Business Trip for an Austrian employee.
4. In the expense report, under Dates And Locations, click on the link Add More Destinations to add some foreign segments.
5. Under Per Diems, select the Meals checkbox and click on the link Deduct Free Meals to select the complimentary meals.
6. Save the expense report.
7. Select Preview > Reimbursement Details, to preview the expense report.
In the Reimbursement Details pdf, under the Meals Per Diem section, the deductions for the domestic segment of the trip is not correct.
The system also does not consider the foreign segments deduction rate for multiple segments. It adds up the per diems for foreign segments and applies the deduction percentage on this sum.
In the current release, the system does not support the time based deduction calculation for multiple foreign segments.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement