- Filter does not work.
- Report created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise or Dashboard off an SAP BW BEx Query does not filter the data based on BEx Query variable value entered.
- Restrictions added to the Default Values of a BEx Query are ignored in Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports for Enterprise and Dashboard.
- When reporting off the same SAP BW BEx Query in BEx Analyzer, it does filter the data based on the value entered in the variable.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 with Service Pack 6 and above.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Dashboard 4.0
- Dashboard 4.1
CR4E, CR4Ent, CRFE, CR for Enterprise, filters, filtered, all, data, BEX, query, filter, default, values, not, applied, apply, , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.