- After running wdeploy with predeployall option on the command prompt, picked the files from the Weblogic 11 [10.3.6] work directory [eg: D:\SAPBI40\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0 \wdeploy\workdir\weblogic11\application],
both CMC and BI launchpad fail with "HTTP 404 Error"
- Upon checking the Weblogic Temp location, it appeared as if Weblogic deployed application BOE folder is missing several sub-folders under WEB-INF, as well as it is missing the web.xml and weblogic.xml files.
- Running WDeploy with predeployall option on other systems seems to create the BOE.war file with all the required folders and xml files as shown in the snapshot
wdeploy weblogic11 predeployall
- But after manually deploying BOE.war on Weblogic 11, the deployment appears to succeed without any errors, however the sub-folders below are not created in the Weblogic deployed applications location:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0
- Oracle Weblogic 10.3.6 [Weblogic 11g] running on Linux operating system
weblogic deploy failure BI4 4.0 4.1 RU wdeploy predeploy , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.