- The Windows service SAP<SID>_$$ is running ("<SID>" is the "system ID" and "$$" is the number of the affected instance);
- At the SAP MMC, the "Dispatcher" process stays in "yellow", although the system is running fine. At the "Description field" you see "dialog queue info unavailable";
- The SAP MMC doesn’t show information about an instance. The instance has a red crossed circle in its icon (see the screenshot below). You see DCOM related errors at the Windows Event Viewer, which were created around the time you’ve opened/interacted with the SAP MMC.
You’ve already checked the SAP KBA 1586315, however the issue persisted.
- Product independent
- SAP running on Windows servers
- Client/Server Technology - Startup Service
SAP MMC, Wrong status, Incorrect status, DCOM error, DCOM errors , KBA , BC-CST-STS , Startup Service , BC-OP-NT , Windows , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.