- This is a How To guide to enable an SSL connection from client to OpenSwitch to ASE.
- Step by step guide including how to setup openswitch, create ssl credentials, and configure ASE for encryption.
- Assumes ASEs are configured with ssl already
- Assumes you can create ssl certificates for OpenSwitch (same steps as ASE) KBA# 1899365, 2430055
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- OpenSwitch 15.1 ESD#6 and above
ASE, Adaptive Server Enterprise, Software developers kit, OpenSwitch, open, switch, oswtch, encryption, encrypted, TDS, gateway, cipher, ciphersuite, rsa, private, key, osw, srv, srvlib , KBA , BC-SYB-SWT , Openswitch , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.