- Gender and Suffix, Affix Titles etc. are not synchronized between HR and CRM/EBP systems or E-Recruiting scenario for field ANRED
- During replication from HR/ECC, the error message "Gender XXXX does not match form of address XX" error message no. R1475 occurs in idoc.
- Using RHALEINI (Transaction PFAL), you find idoc is in status 52 with the error R145 or in report HRALSYNC, the same occur is in the spool from background job or when run in online mode.
- SAP Release Independent.
- Business Partner integration with HCM.
- ERP HR and CRM, SRM-EBP and E-Recruiting.
- T522G, gender, address, web ui, error, BBP, business partner, PERFORM convert_anred
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.