When you add a new Contact into an Account, the format for Phone, Fax and Mobile numbers changes into the Account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management work center
- Select Accounts view
- Select Show: All Accounts.
- Select an Account XYZ.
- Select Edit button and choose Contacts.
- Add a Contact ABC and the system change the format.
For Example Phone: +XX XXXXXXXXX was before: +XX XXXX XX XXX
The Phone and Fax number format which is is displaying in the Account XYZ is actually the format which is saved for the respective Contact.
You can verify as follows,
1. Go to Account Management work center.
2. Select Accounts view.
3. Select and Edit the Account XYZ.
4. Go to Contacts tab.
5. Select the link ABC.
6. In the new screen, select Edit button and choose General.
7. Under Business Communication, you can find the format is +XX XXXXXXXXX.
Hence, when you select this contact the format is displaying as it is in the Contact.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To