- Key value blank.
- The same report used to return the key value before applying a product update.
- Some of the BEx Query key returns data on the report, but others does not return any values.
- When reporting off an SAP BW BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, Web Intelligence or Dashboard, and adding a key field on the report, it returns no data, despite it should return values.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- Dashboard 4.0
- Dashboard 4.1
- Web Intelligence for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Web Intelligence for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.