Users report various issues with POWL and POWL query tabs including:
- In Manager Self Service (MSS), the number of employee appraisal documents displayed on the query tabs does not update automatically when the POWL query is refreshed.
- In Manager Self Service (MSS), when the query is refreshed, the number of employee appraisal documents displayed on the query tabs is reset to 0.
- Using the Refresh All option in the POWL does not refresh all queries.
- When opening and saving an appraisal document in MSS, the employee document list (POWL) refreshes in the background, and the list collapses, appears to be hidden, or is blank until it is manually refreshed. For example, the In Process tab lists 'In Process (5)' but no documents are displayed.
- SAP Basis 701 SP12 (SAPKA70112)
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Pack 4 (EHP 4)
- SAP ERP 6.0, ERP 5
- SAP ERP 6.0, ERP 6
powl refresh, 701SP12, refreshall, powl query disappears, tab reset, employee document list, save, background, kac, appraisal tabs, worklist , ESS, status overview screen, performance appraisal, number of docs in each status not displaying correctly, delay in screen update, focus, values not updated, employee documents, mbo, portal, performance management, automatic refresh, career and job, appraisal dokument, performance reviews, performance appraisals, PMS, missing, navigating , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , PA-PD-AP , Appraisal Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.