- In a clustered environment, a service's status is not consistently reported by the Central Configuration Manager > Manage Servers tool across multiple nodes
- For example, one node will report the server as Started, while the other states it is Stopped
- Misleading information as Task Manager shows in each host all services are running.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
Cluster, nodes, random behavior, running, disabled, enabled, stopped , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.