- From IPad, IPhone or Android based mobile tools to create a connection to BI Server, make sure you enable the option to save the password when create the connection
- When you try to connect to the BI Server through the connection you created, it will still prompt up the window to let you input the password
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
How to, SAP BI Client, SAP BI Mobile, Mobile Client, save password, password lost, cms password, clientsettings.properties, MobileBIService, MOBIServer, XI 3.1, XI 3.1 SP5 Patch3, BI 4.0, BI 4.0 SP4, BI 4.0 SP5, BI Android, BI Mobile, IOS, password require after restart mobile tool
, KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.