- Unable to transport a SPO.
- The following errors are returned in the 'Start of the after-import method RS_LPOA_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) LPOA ( )' section of the transport log:
- Internal error: CL_RSLPO_TASK_CHECK CHECK_DELTA_COMP ERROR_2
Message no. RSLPO_CHECK099
- Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for LPOA L
Message no. PU133
- There may also be related errors in an 'Error During Initialization' dialog box when you try to display the SPO from transaction code RSA1:
- DataStore object <technical name> locked by "Change and Transport Organizer"
Message no. RSDODSO144
- Initializing InfoProvider <technical name> failed
Message no. R7I750
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP_BW)
RSLPO_CHECK 099, RSDODSO 144, R7I 750, PU 133, CTS , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-SPO , Semantically Partitioned Object , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.