- Afaria uses the TinyURL and Google shortening services to provide an enrollment code. This can be entered into the Afaria Client to provide a link to the enrollment server.
- Sometimes it can be useful for troubleshooting to confirm the full URL that is resolved from the short code.
- This article describes how to 'unshorten' these codes.
- SAP Afaria 6.6 All Supported Versions
- SAP Afaria 7.0 All Supported Versions
SAP Afaria 6.6 ; SAP Afaria 7.0
8403 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.