- Error "Planning area XXXXX does not exist" (Message Number /SAPAPO/TSM200) happens in one of the below situations:
- Report /SAPAPO/OM_LC_UPGRADE_XX(XX refers to release like '50', '51', '70', etc.), section A6(C) and A7
- Report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_ALL
- Planning area XXXXX is not displayed in S&DP administration (transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN).
- There's entry for planning area XXXXX in database table /SAPAPO/TS_VERS and /SAPAPO/TSVERSIO.
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.