- Error message from the repository is <OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <cbogpp> failed: <ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied>.>
- ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied
- The local repository upgrade was cancelled. (BODI-300056)
- Cannot open connection to the repository
- Attempt to upgrade 11.5 repository
- SAP Data Services 18.104.22.168
- Oracle 11g
URGRADE, REPOSITORY, 11.5, 14.1, ORA-01005, BODI-300006, BODI-300056, OCI CALL, FAIL , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.