In PP/DS production planning run, the exception(e.g. warning, error messages) is not only written to PP/DS planning log, but also to alert database table /SAPAPO/ALERT_HP. Table /SAPAPO/ALERT_HP becomes more and more large, and this can affect planning performance.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Performance; Exception in procurement planning; /SAPAPO/BACKGROUND_SCHEDULING; /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT_SET; /SAPAPO/AMON1; /SAPAPO/AMON_PP_HEUPLAN_SET; PEGID; /SAPAPO/CL_AMODAL_PP; ALERT_INSERT_HP; /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1 , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-AMO , Alert Monitor , SV-BO-SCM , Service Delivery SCM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.