- Your application reports a message similar to this:
[ASE Error SQL1204]ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
- In situations where the SAP system hangs and is stalled due to SQL1204 error, please see SAP KBA 2203739
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
Sybase, locks configuration, 1204, number of locks, dynamic value, sp_monitorconfig , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.