You are not able to integrate the Itinerary with Traxo and Trafiic light for service provider Traxo is red in the system.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation projects view.
- Select the button Open Activity List.
- Choose Fine Tune.
- Under Activity Group: SAP Cloud for Travel, choose the entry for Traxo with the respective country version that you want to use, for example, Traxo – US (Itinerary Management Tool).
- On the Client Registration for OAUTH Web Services screen, find the line for service provider Traxo. If the traffic light is read, click on Register Client. In the popup OAUTH Client Credentials, enter Client ID and Client Secret as provided by Traxo and save.
This step should solve the issue for integration from connectivity and user handshake perspective.
KBA , traxo , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To