- Error message AU 115 - Report date .... is invalid for this report
- Error AU115 when report RAGITT_ALV01 is run for a company code with selection parameter "Depreciation posted"
- Error AU115 when report RABEST_ALV01 is run for a company code with selection parameter "Current book value"
- The error does not always occur, certain report dates within the relevant fiscal year appear to be working fine without any problems
- The long text of message AU115 is not fully understood and requires further explanation
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Posted depreciation, Report date is invalid for this report, RABEST01, S_ALR_87011994, S_ALR_87011963, S_ALR_87011964, Asset Balances, RAGITT01, S_ALR_87011990, Asset History Sheet, TABA, XGBAF, HDB, HDBC, Finance and Controlling Accelerator, ERP, execute, end up, clear, complete, clarify, show, summary , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.