- You have a large number of Integration Engine (IE) Process Integration (PI) messages that need to be archived.
- Due to the large number of messages to be archived the archiving jobs will run for a long time.
- And the risk is that the long running job can fail due to no free disk space at location <.Archive file location>.
- So you would like to archive messages in smaller chunks in to archive all the messages in a controlled way.
- Also you may want to run these smaller chunks in parallel to reduce the time needed to archive the messages.
- You can use report RSXMB_SHOW_REORG_STATUS to check if you have a large number of messages to be archived.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.40, PI 7.4, Process Integration 7.50, PI 7.50, PI 7.51, PI 7.52, XI, switch, SXMS_ADMI_ARCH, housekeeping, SM37, ARV_BC_XMB, BC_XMD, retention period, AOBJ, ARV_BC_XMB_DEL , KBA , BC-XI-IS-IEN , Integration Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.