- Reports returns no data.
- Dump generated on the SAP System when refreshing a report.
- When refreshing a report based off SAP tables, a dump is created on the SAP system, and no data is returned to the report in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off SAP Tables.
- Refresh the report.
Notice the report returns no data, and a dump like the following is generated on the SAP System:
"/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE" or "/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE"
Transaction......... " (Program: /CRYSTAL/SAPLOPENSQL)"
Function module..... "/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE_INTERNAL"
The termination occurred in line 48 of the source code of the (Include)
program "/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE" of the source code of program "/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE" (when calling the editor 480).
- This issue occurs when the SAP System backend database name contains dots in it like: MyDatabase.MyDomain.com
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01556420
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2008, and the SAP Integration Kit for XI 3.1:
- Fix Pack 3.7
- Fix Pack 4.1
- Fix Pack 5.1
- Service Pack 6 and above
- Crystal Reports 2011:
- Support Pack 05 and above
- IMPORTANT: Once one of the above product updates have been applied, then load the SAP Integration Kit Transports found in the product update to your SAP System. Part of the code correction is in the functions that are loaded by the SAP Integration Transports.
SAP ECC table, SAP Dump, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed