- APD scheduled to run in background mode displays a logon pop-up screen and/or error message
- APD scheduled to run in a process chain displays a logon pop-up screen and/or error message
- Error message RSAN_ADP020 is returned when APD runs in background mode
- Background user (set in SM59) is not used for background processing of APD
- Logon screen appears when APD scheduled to run in background
- When executing a process chain in background, the process chain ends with following error:
connection closed (no data) for RFC destination: xxxxxxxx_DIALOG
Message no. RSAN_MDL021
- SAP BW release independent
meta chain, meta-chain, Analysis Process Designer, Analysis Process, process chain, schedule, , KBA , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.