- DUMP DATABASE TSM API fails at the end of phase 3 on Windows
- Backup Server error log shows following errors :
D00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Emulator interprocess communication failed with error state = 9, error code=109, system message=Cannot get operating system error tex.
Backup Server: 184.108.40.206:  The 'ReadFile' call failed for database/archive device while working on stripe device 'syb_tsm::saptools_1505::000' with error number 109 (Cannot get operating system error tex).
Refer to your operating system documentation for further details.
Backup Server Internal Error: 220.127.116.11: Multibuffering subprocesses died, archive syb_tsm::saptools_1505::000
- Tivoli Storage Trace files do not report TSM error.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7.0/ESD 4.1 or lower on Windows
- Tivoli Storage Manager API: version = 6
Emulator interprocess communication TSM API , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.