- How to manually upgrade Apache Tomcat Application Server 5.5 to version 7.0?
- Apache Tomcat Application Server 5.5.xx end of life after 30 September 2012 was announced
- You need to upgrade your Tomcat 5.5 without installing SP6 to SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 servers
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Apache Tomcat Application Server 5.5
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Note: assuming the Tomcat Application Server 5.5 was installed as the Windows service on a host with SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
how to, update, install, setup, Apache, Tomcat, web-tier, Application Server, XI 3.1, end of life, Windows, Server, SP6 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP-TOM , Obsolete, use: BI-BIP-DEP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.