How you set up your replication depends greatly on what it is you want to achieve.
In this example we have:
- one primary database
- replicating to two different ASE destinations.
- replicated through two different replication servers (each one being in their own domain, however, putting on the same domain is fully supported)
Note: Prior to REP 15.7.1 and ASE 15.7 this was not possible.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP 100
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP 101
- SAP Replication Server 16.0
MPR Multiple Path Replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.