After a batch input session was created via report RFBIKR00, you try to process this session in foreground via transaction SM35. During processing, different error situations can occur, and you correct the wrong data. During correction batch input session data of subsequent screens are getting lost, even if they are part of the session.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Batch Input, Master Data, Vendor, Customer, Bank Data, Data Loss, Loss of data, RFBIKR00, SM35, Foreground, Erroroneous, Error data
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.