- Source Server where database is dumped: Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
- Target server where database is loaded to higher version (Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 and above)
- Online database reports the following error:
Msg 692, Level 20, State 1:
Server '<Server>', Line 1:
Uninitialized logical page '256000' was read while accessing
database '<database>' (18), object '' (99), index '<Unknown>' (0),
partition '<Unknown>' (99). Please contact Sybase Technical Support.
"Server '%s', Line 1: Uninitialized logical page '%d' was read while accessing object '8' in database '%'.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.7, 15.6, 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise version 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) version 12.x
Repagent, secondary truncation, replication agent , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.