- Installation of OpenSwitch 15.1 on Linux Red Hat 6 or 5 produces error message: Run the setup command and this error occurs: "The installer is unable to run in graphical mode. Try running the installer with the -console or -silent flag"
- Run with the debug command line: ./setup -is:javaconsole -log '#' @ALL
- Indicates missing library names such as libXmu.so.6 or libXp.so.6
- OpenSwitch 15.1 (GA through ESD#7)
- Linux Red Hat 5.0/6.0 x86_64
SAP Open Switch 15.1 ; Sybase Open Switch 15.1
KBA , BC-SYB-SWT , Openswitch , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.