- It is not possible to activate a condition table after downloading it from ERP
- Activation of condition table in CRM fails due to errors like this: Field XXX of table is not referenced in access CRM PR XXX (Message no. /SAPCND/GENERATOR360)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , extended warehouse management , erp , wme_serv_level , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.