- Modification note 1475163 was implemented to give you the option to set the origin acceptance indicator on the scheduling agreement.
- After note, you observed some strange behaviors, for example:
- The flag is not pulled into the Purchase Order when creating from a scheduling agreement.
- The origin acceptance indicator (EKPO-WEORA) is not visible on PO.
- Auto PO creation with ME59 is not pulling in Origin Acceptance value.
- You set the Acceptance of Origin in the material master but still the information is not flowing to the purchase order.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, INFORECORD, INFOREC, INFO RECORD, ORIGIN ACCEPT, EKPO-WEORA, ME32L, ME31L, ME29N, ME59, ME21N, ME22N, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, WEORA, MATERIAL MASTER, ACCEPTANCE , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.